Dear Friends, please registered to see all forum's abilities. Thank you! Light and Love!

Photo

DrK, Dr. Konstantin Korotkov

Korotkov GDV DrK Dr. Konstantin Korotkov GDV camera EPI Bioelectrography Electrophotonics IUMAB Dr Korotkov

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 GDVplanet

GDVplanet

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:20 PM

Dr. Konstantin G. Korotkov
http://korotkov.eu/
http://www.facebook.com/dr.korotkov
http://forum.gdvplan...antin-korotkov/

DrKorotkov-300x225.jpg
Bioenergy, Consciousness, Dr. Konstantin Korotkov, Environment, Medicine, Water and Materials

Konstantin G. Korotkov, Ph.D., Professor
Konstantin Korotkov has the following positions:
 Deputy Director of Saint-Petersburg Federal Research Institute of Physical Culture.
 Professor of Computer Science and Biophysics at Saint-Petersburg Federal University of Informational Technologies, Mechanics and Optics.
 Professor of Research in Saint Petersburg Academy of Physical Culture.
 President of the International Union for Medical and Applied Bioelectrography.
 Consultant for Aveda Co (USA).
 Member of the Editorial Board: «Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine», Journal of Science of Healing Outcomes.
KG-300x200.jpgHe has published over 200 papers in leading journals on physics and biology, and he holds 17 patents on biophysics inventions. Prof. Korotkov has led a research career for over 30 years, combining rigorous scientific method with an insatiable curiosity about things of the spirit and the soul with deep respect for all life. He is also a scholar in philosophy and a serious mountaineer of 25 years experience. He has given lectures, seminars and training sessions in 43 countries, presenting papers and workshops at more than 100 national and international conferences.
He is the author of 9 books; Most of them are translated to English, French, German, Italian and Spanish, including Light After Life: Experiments and Ideas on After-Death Changes of Kirlian Pictures, USA 1998. Aura and Consciousness – New Stage of Scientific Understanding, Russian Ministry of Culture, 1998. Human Energy Fields: Study with GDV Bioelectrography, USA 2002. Spiral Traverse, (USA?) 2006. An editor of the book: Measuring Energy Fields: State of the Art. GDV Bioelectrography series, USA 2004.
Korotkov_Lecture_LA-1-300x225.jpg
At the V Congress of the International Union of Medical and Applied Bioelectrography (IUMAB) in Curitiba, Brasil, (Brazil, in USA) in 2001, Dr. Korotkov was elected as President of the IUMAB by the world’s most prominent researchers. He was re-elected as a President in 2005 and 2010. He is a Member of the Federal University Scientific Board on new medical technologies, Member of the Scientific Board of the European Society of Predictive Medicine (France) and of the Editorial Board of the «Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine» (USA).
His scientific line, known as the Electrophotonics, is based on Gas Discharge Visualization technique (GDV), is a breakthrough beyond Kirlian photography for direct, real-time viewing of the human energy fields. This new technology allows one to capture by a special camera the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual energy emanating to and from an individual, plants, liquids, powders, inanimate objects and translate this into a computerized model. This allows researcher and client to see imbalances that may be influencing an individual’s well-being greatly facilitating the diagnosis of the CAUSE of any existing imbalances showing the area of the body and the organ systems involved. One of the greatest benefits to date is the ability to do “real-time†measurements of a variety of treatments for such conditions as cancer to determine which is the most appropriate for the client.
kg_kkk-300x200.jpg
The incredible implications for the diagnosis and treatment of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual conditions with applications in medicine, psychology, sound therapy, biophysics, genetics, forensic science, agriculture, ecology etc. have only just begun.
The EPC/GDV technique is accepted by Russian Ministry of Health as a Medical technology and certified in Europe. More than 1000 doctors, practitioners and researchers benefit from using this technology worldwide. More than 150 papers are published on GDV in different countries.

FORUM:
IUMAB International Union of Medical and Applied Bioelectrography

DrK, Dr. Konstantin Korotkov

DrK Books online

Human Light's System

GDV Cancer research

Experimental research of human body activity after death

Crop Circles Measurements

Healers Research

Environmental Research

GDV Sun eclipse

IUMAB community

WATER RESEARCH Water Research & Investigation

• GDVplanet, Kirill Korotkov and Ana Pardo like this
Human Light System - Welcome!

#2 Wolfgang Kholler

Wolfgang Kholler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:16 PM

Great work Dr. Korotkov! Thank you.
  • GDVplanet and Kirill Korotkov like this

#3 GDVplanet

GDVplanet

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:01 PM

To DrK mail to Kirill@Korotkov.tv or leave messages in this forum. Thank you.
  • GDVplanet likes this

#4 GDVplanet

GDVplanet

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:04 AM

Dr K books discussion:

Science Confirms Reconnective Healing

Energy Fields

The Energy of Consciousness

• GDVplanet likes this

#5 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:30 AM

We moved all reviews from Dr. Konstantin Korotkov's website http://korotkov.org/. Please leave your reply to DrK here. Thank you Friends! Light and Love!
The Biointernet - Just another level network

#6 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:31 AM

Neena says:

Congratulations on your beautiful and timely work !
I am in Australia, Byron Bay area. I am a Holistic Practitioner and would love to experience your technology, hands on.
Who has your technology in Australia? Please provide me contact.
bright blessings, Neena*

#7 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

Carlos Moacir Bonato says:

Dear
I’d like to get e-mail from Dr. Korotkov. Is that possible?
Thanks

#8 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

Dear Carlos
Mail: Kirill@Korotkov.org
Light and Love!

#9 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

Dr.Dhananjay Dongre says:

Hello, My heartiest congratulations to you for your outstanding work in biophysics & consciousness. I am a doctor in orthodox medicine but Ayurveda & Hindu scriptures have influenced me even more. Result is there for you to see in above web site. Mantra chanting effects on human aura are shown are shown therein. These images have been prepared by an aura reader while the mantras are being chanted. I also have such images made showing effects on different chakras. I can e-mail them to you in case you are interested. Is it possible to capture such precise images with your camera? If yes, I am interested in buying one. Hope to hear from you, Thanking you. Dr.Dhananjay Dongre

#10 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Narasimha N. chakravarthy says:

Respected sir,
I Found out about your work very recently and ever since it has provided a very solid background to my scientific and spiritual beliefs.
I shortly will be finished with my bachelors(B.Tech) in instrumentation and control engineering from National Institute of technology,Trichy,Tamil Nadu,India. I always have strongly aspired to further my education in the fields of research which currently are carried out in your esteemed laboratory.
I would sincerely be grateful if i could get your valuable guidance as i could not find any other platform to contact you.

#11 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Anna Koziol says:

Privet
Ya russkaya wivu v USA rodom iz Narvi Estoniya
Ya xotela bi svyazat’sya s Konstantinom Korotkov
Znayu chto on zanimaetsya reconnective energy no est’ ewe bolee mownii metod raboti s energiyami cherez solnce
Xotela vi dat’ etu informaciyu
Potomu chto znayu za nei buduwee
Eto ochen’ vawno

#12 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:34 AM

Tom Cingire says:

Have you done any studies on practitioners of the Transcendental Meditation technique? http://www.tm.org/re...h-on-meditation

#13 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Karthick Sudhan Raja says:

Outstanding work. Time for blending physical science with inner science is nearing. Thanks for being a great instrument. Sir, are you from Master Choa’s School?

#14 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Brian Crawford says:

Dr. Korotkov:
I live in the State of Ohio, United States. I’ve had an interest in Kirlian Photography for some time and have done a little research in the area and noticed your name on a Wikipedia site related to this subject. I have a question. Has VIDEO photography using Kirlian methods ever been achieved and investigated by you or others that you’re aware of? I am curious as to the use of Kirlian Video, if this technique is viable, to film the expiration of an organism, i.e., insect, rodent, etc., to determine if there is any change in the size, shape, strength, or location of the “aura” captured by the Kirlian process. This could potentially have strong scientific implications but probably has serious moral and ethical problems as well. Please reply during any spare time that you have and relate to me any experience you have or know of regarding attempts at Kirlian video. Thank you.

#15 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:35 AM

Anja J. says:

Hello,
I´m very interesting in using the GDV-Kamera. Could you please tell me, where (hospital,military, athelets etc.) in the world this methode are using at the moment? And there are same studies in hospitals how effective the GVD-Kamera is?
Thank you for your answer.

#16 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:35 AM

hadi ysf says:

Dear:
I am medical doctor interesting in this feild of science and I need
more information about.
best regard

#17 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:36 AM

Rosely Cury says:

Como conseguir livros e artigos do Dr. Korotkov em português?

#18 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:36 AM

roberto martinez trejo says:

graduated from the medical career surgeon
by the Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon in Monterrey Mexico
My hands and body channeled much energy, I can see my aura.
My patients report almost immediate cure on contact with them.
I like to work with your project if possible.
Thank you .. greetings.

#19 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

Prof.Alabdulgadet says:

Dear Dr.Kostantin:
Congratulation for this revolutionary thinking.Our views are that the work on heart research should be very yielding since it is the most powerfull EMF producer in human body.
God Bless and more power

#20 Kirill Korotkov

Kirill Korotkov

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:44 AM

Carolyn J. Smith says:

Absolutely fascinating!
Please keep researching.
I think some Buddhists talk to the dead body through several days after physical life ceases, and now I see perhaps why.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Korotkov, GDV, DrK, Dr. Konstantin Korotkov, GDV camera, EPI, Bioelectrography, Electrophotonics, IUMAB, Dr Korotkov

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users